Hola All you lovely people!
This is a quick post wherein I am going to be sharing the details of the products which came in my January’s Envy box. To be honest, I am totally falling in love with this concept wherein I am surprised every month by whole set of new skin care and cosmetic products. It’s like a gift from me to myself as I mentioned in my December’s Envy Box post. So I hope you are as excited as me to learn more about this month’s contents.
- Cheryl’s Cosmeceuticals – It’s a special formulation to enhance the natural radiance and shine of the skin. You can use it twice in a day for best results.
- Essence XXXL shine – This lip gloss is simply irresistible! I generally am a fan of subtle and matte colour lipsticks but this lip gloss has become a part of my daily makeup routine because it gives a glossy shine and beautifully pampered look.
- Bombay Perfumery – These miniatures from Bombay Perfumery are very handy, smell amazing and are super cute. If you are confused as to which fragrance to buy, you can go ahead and try this sample kit which consist of all their fragrances.
- Hedonista – Make your fragrance game a step stronger with this all natural hair perfume which is meant to make your hair smell heavenly.
- Lash Mania Reloaded – The innovative brush with a star-shaped arrangement of blades accurately grips your lashes to give them a push-up effect. The result: lashes with extreme volume and a dramatic false-lash look.
So go ahead and quickly subscribe to their next month’s box. You can also buy the products individually of your choice on www.myenvybox.com. The total worth of the products is approx Rs 2,700 and you can get them for just Rs 850. If you have used any of these products before, do share your reviews with me.
Until Next Time,