Hello WS Family!
Firstly congratulations to all of us for coming this long. Last year was simply ravishing because of all the unconditional love and support you guys bestowed upon me. Now this being Wardrobe Secrets’s first post for 2017, I decided to double the joy by not just introducing a new fragrance brand which i have been using since a past couple of months but also I will be giving away these babies to a few lucky winners.
Neesh Perfumes have distinctive oriental and floral fragrance made out of natural and fresh ingredients offering a delightful and aromatic experience to their customers. They are available on www.neeshperfumes.in and various retail outlets all over India.
PikPack packaging of these perfumes makes them extremely portable and flexible to fit in every pocket. My 5 favourite fragrances from their collection are –
- ZAFFRAN E HINDUSTANI – This organic fragrance imbibes the characteristics of all things Indian and is apt for the self confident and knowledgable human of today. Consist of pink rose, musk, iran saffron and dark rose.
- SULTANA – Is the perfect fragrance to make you feel like a royalty. Its my personal favourite and I can wear it no matter what the occasion is. Consist of amber and tea rose.
- ROSE E MOHABAT – If you are an admirer of the refreshing and arresting fragrance of rose, this is the perfect pick for you. It is the most enticing fragrance, which will leave everyone around you completely mesmerised. Consist of honey-suckle, rose and lavender.
- BELLE D OUD – A tantalising fragrance perfect for special occasions. This striking scent expresses luminous floral facets and a sensual, magnetic resonance. Consist of musk, dark amber, honey, and berries.
- ATTAR E NEESH – Its delicately sparkling and endlessly romantic fragrance makes it a perfect gift for that special someone. Consist of Indian rose, saffron, blackwood and amber.
Do let me know which 2 of these fragrances match your personality and you might get lucky to actually win them. Contest is open till 6th January, 2016.
Until Next Time,