Waiting for my envy box to arrive every month has become like a ritual for me and this being the last month of the year the excitement level doubled as I knew it would have some really unconventional and essential products. It is like a surprise gift from me to myself 😀 … So first let me start by explaining the concept and how it works –
The Envy Box: Each month subscriber will get a box of samples of leading beauty products.
Content: Learn about the latest products and trends in beauty their in-house beauty experts.
Shop: When you are ready for more of the products you sampled, you can purchase full-size versions directly from the Boutique.
You can subscribe to their box based on your convenience for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months. This months envy box contains products which help accentuates the most important features of a girl’s face, making all her friends envy her …:-P
“Lashes & Pouts” – December’s theme for My Envy Box and it contains the following products –
- Roots & Herbs – Brightening Nutmeg Undereye Tailam is an ayurvedic formulation in the form of an oil crafted to reduce the dryness around the eyes and rejuvenate it.
- Kronokare – The Frizz Kiss Lip Balm is rich in Vitamin E perfect to treat those chapped lips and adds a shine to them.
- Soul tree – Lipsticks are made out of organic ghee which helps in healing, moisturising and lightening of the lips.
- Gubb – Eyelash Curler has super soft pads for gentle but amazingly effective curling.
- Bliscent – Raspberry Lip Butter helps in hydrating the lips and leaves them feeling soft.
Other than the beauty box they also do have a monthly jewellery box which I haven’t got a chance to try yet but if ever I do, will surely share the review with you. Use hashtags #dimpi.wardrobesecrets to share your envy box experience with me.
Until Next time Stay Beautiful,